mew do be codin tho

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mew do be codin tho
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 1:44:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","asw1"]
[attr="class","asw12"]
[attr="class","asw1top"]

I got home late on a Saturday night, and I knew right away something wasn't right. I knew she was gone. She took all I had but left a hole in my heart. Should've known it would go bad right from the start. What did I do wrong? I can't understand how she would leave me this way with nothing to say. Then I found the note on the door: It said goodbye, and she don't want me no more. “Bye-bye, Baby, bye-bye,” she said in a letter, and that was all she wrote. Guess this is goodbye, guess this is forever, and that was all she wrote.

[attr="class","asw1bottom"]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]
[attr="class","asw1bot1"]
[attr="class","asw1bot2"]

[attr="class","asw1bot3"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","aswlbot33"]
subtitle
[attr="class","asw1bot4"]

AND THEN - SOME NOTES - ABOUT - THAT - CHARACTER

[attr="class","asw1bot5"]
[attr="class","asw1bot6"]

I called on the phone, but she wasn't there. Should've known all along that she just didn't care. Why did she have to go? Now, I look at her picture, and I wonder why she left me this way. Why did she say goodbye? I guess I'll never know. I can't understand why she would leave me this way with nothin' to say. I remember the note on the door: It said goodbye, and she don't want me no more. “Bye-bye, Baby, bye-bye,” she said in a letter, and that was all she wrote. Guess this is goodbye, guess this is forever, and that was all she wrote.

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

subtitle

I called on the phone, but she wasn't there. Should've known all along that she just didn't care. Why did she have to go? Now, I look at her picture, and I wonder why she left me this way. Why did she say goodbye? I guess I'll never know. I can't understand why she would leave me this way with nothin' to say. I remember the note on the door: It said goodbye, and she don't want me no more. “Bye-bye, Baby, bye-bye,” she said in a letter, and that was all she wrote. Guess this is goodbye, guess this is forever, and that was all she wrote.

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

subtitle

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

subtitle

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.asw1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top]background-color:#494949;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:35px;font:11px roboto;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#dddddd;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bottom]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;color:#494949;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:25px 24px;border-top:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw1bot]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot1]border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:15px;height:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot2]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;float:left;margin-right:10px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot3]font:bold 22px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-top:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aswlbot33]font:italic 18px Roboto;line-height 15px;padding-top:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot4]font:bold 8px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:10px;padding:7px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:70px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(71,71,71,.2);position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot5]padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6]height:84px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mew do be codin tho
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 0:46:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","poke"]
after the ultra beast war, hoenn begins to heal. the megalopolan invasion may have failed; however, it is clear there is much more at stake. a prophecy revolving around a cyclical meteoroid, the appearance of necrozma and a dangerous and viral alien threaten the safety of the region once more.

with rocket's new boss, the resurgence and reappearance of the crime syndicate's presence is imminent. the league has done its best to repair its reputation, and with the victory of a war under their belt, perhaps it is enough. but the seeds of distrust have already been sown in the ravaged land of this region, causing many to wonder what will grow?

@tag
SKAÐI ♀︎ SNOW CLOAK
hex, ice fang, shadow ball, blizzard, will-o-wisp, crunch

[newclass=.pokeout]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke b]color:#96d9d6[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokebox]margin:0 auto;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px #232323 solid;border-radius:5px;text-align:center;width:330px;margin-top:-165px;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mew do be codin tho
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 14:19:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cb"]
[attr="class","cbg"]
[attr="class","cbgtop"]
[attr="class","cimg"]
[attr="class","clbox"]
[attr="class","cscript"]pikachu
[attr="class","cline"]
[attr="class","clyrics"]FE/MALE • ABILITYTYPESPECIES[break]
move - move - move - move - move - move

[attr="class","cbody"]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur laoreet sem in tellus pulvinar imperdiet. Donec convallis rhoncus dolor, vitae fermentum nulla elementum non. Sed a ullamcorper lacus. Suspendisse potenti. Vestibulum hendrerit sagittis ante ornare porta. Curabitur aliquam risus quis est pretium, id congue est tristique. Pellentesque purus sapien, pharetra eget magna vel, tempor maximus justo.[break]

"Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus." Mauris convallis ipsum ac efficitur aliquam. Ut porta lorem nec iaculis auctor. Aliquam dignissim nulla quam. Nulla euismod odio a volutpat rutrum.[break]

Fusce consequat nisi neque, vel dignissim lacus eleifend nec. Proin sollicitudin dui non dui tempus, sit amet mattis est maximus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.[break]

[attr="class","cnotes"]@oglethorpe ● notes
[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

[googlefont=Roboto Slab]
[newclass=.cb]width:470px; margin:3px; padding:3px;border:1px #e5b2ad dashed; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cbg]width:400px;background:#fcfcfc;padding:30px;border:4px #e5b2ad solid;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cbgtop]width:400px;height:120px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cimg]float:left;width:100px;height:100px;padding:10px;border:1px #aaa solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clbox]float:right;height:100px;margin:15px 5px auto auto;text-align:justify;width:257px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ctopline]font-size:9px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cscript]font-size:23px;margin-top:-3px;font-family:Roboto Slab;color:#e5b2ad;text-align:center;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cscript span]color:#ccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cline]height:1px;background-color:#888;margin:3px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clyrics]font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;font-family:verdana;color:#999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cbody]font-family:verdana;color:#777;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:0.5px;width:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cbody b]color:#e5b2ad;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cnotes]font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cnotes span]font-family:Roboto Slab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mew do be codin tho
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:14:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]
[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]
i wrestled long with my youth
we tried so hard to live in the truth
but do not tell me all is fine
when i lose my head, i lose my spine

[attr="class","cmonbody"]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse vulputate elit quis tortor aliquet vel dignissim elit malesuada. Integer ac urna nunc. Phasellus dapibus vulputate purus quis luctus. Aenean pulvinar, urna at ornare faucibus, nulla neque convallis mi, rhoncus volutpat diam leo varius dolor. "Fusce lobortis malesuada mauris, nec semper risus pharetra in." Nunc placerat diam quis libero congue mattis. Maecenas sit amet vulputate mi. Vestibulum nunc erat, convallis et eleifend eget, congue vel arcu.

Fusce ligula felis, dapibus id tristique eu, egestas in nunc. Donec ac lacus augue, id feugiat neque. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Proin metus mi, iaculis egestas semper nec, aliquet non tortor. Proin sodales eros ut velit vehicula imperdiet. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur dolor quam, viverra at semper non, commodo eget eros. Praesent nec neque ac dolor venenatis ornare.
[attr="class","cmontag"]
@tag • notes

[attr="class","cmonfl"]
[attr="class","pokeclass"]
[attr="class","cred"]VEL

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonfl]position:relative;margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;vertical-align:center;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #955842 solid;border-bottom:1px #955842 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;padding:50px 25px 25px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#955842;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cmonfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonfl .pokeclass img]background:#fdfdfd; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #eaeaea; border:1px solid #555; margin-top:-25px; padding-bottom:8px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonfl .pokeclass img:hover]background-color:#955842; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #555;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing